Today, Family Recovery Solutions of Williamsport & Skytop Mountain is a multi-site organization with strong ties to two of the region's premier drug and alcohol detox and residential treatment facilities where Dr. Famiglio serves as the Medical Director: St. Joseph Institute for Addiction and Mountain Laurel Recovery Center. FRS is committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered treatment for addiction to prescription medications and other opioids, combining the best evidence-based MAT with onsite counseling and immediate referrals to local counseling providers when needed. FRS believes in meeting patients where they are and not forcing them into a one-size-fits-all treatment plan. We are committed to overall wellness and treat immediate health concerns, smoking cessation, Hep C /HIV status, and weight loss with referrals made aggressively to local primary care providers and tertiary care centers when needed.
Our commitment to provide patients of all ages with affordable, quality, evidence-based addiction healthcare has allowed us to grow. FRS is especially sensitive to the needs of veterans, the pregnant patient, and the growing elderly population through close ties with a wide network of Family Medicine providers.
Our goal is to rapidly improve the wellness of the regional population through detailed attention to the physical, spiritual and emotional health of the opiate-dependent person and their family. Our focused approach of addiction medicine services tailors specific medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with basic psychiatric care, wellness, and addiction education. We are committed to providing prompt access to services, often on the same day, for the opiate-dependent patient in distress and in need of a caring and confidential environment. We eliminate the stigma many facilities unknowingly place on the patient. Our mission is governed by the individual needs of our patients as well as the global needs of our community.
To be the medication-assisted treatment (MAT) provider of choice in Central Pennsylvania for opioid dependency, focusing on highly individualized care that meets our patients' specific needs instead of forcing patients into higher levels of care than they need. We continually strive to be the functional community standard for excellence and are fiercely dedicated to improving every life we touch.
- We provide the highest quality, accessible, cost-effective MAT individualized to the specific needs of the opiate-dependent patient and their family.
- We are committed to conducting our practice and working with our providers with the highest level of integrity.
- We treat all people with dignity and respect, honoring their specific values and needs.
- We strive to remain current with the latest medical evidence and guidelines in order to continuously add value for our customers.
- We strive to be sensitive to our patients' needs and allow them to grow in a flexible, nurturing environment to assist their recovery and encourage their achievement of the highest level of wellness and happiness.
- We believe that compassion is the core of addiction treatment and the healing of the mind and body.
- We are strong advocates for our patients to the community, children and youth services, and criminal justice authorities.
- We are dedicated to wellness, including smoking cessation, nutritional health, weight loss, and lifestyle management.
- We are dedicated to educating the public about behavioral health and addiction issues and their impact on people's lives.
- We promote diversity among physicians and staff to foster a work environment of mutual support and respect.
1101 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA 17701
Google Business Page & Reviews
1243 Skytop Mountain Rd, Suite 2 (rear), Port Matilda, PA 16870
Google Business Page & Reviews